Ah, the classic salad. Quick. Easy. Timeless. It doesn’t get simpler than this. It can also be endlessly mundane. Why not spice it up a little with our recipe?
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- Salad greens/mix – of your choice. Buy pre-packed or cut your own from lettuce or greens you have lying in your fridge.
- Assorted seed and nuts
- Dried Cranberries
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Bottle of Singarlic
- Assemble your base salad to your liking and add cherry tomatoes (sliced or cut).
- Add a sprinkling of nuts, seeds and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle with Singarlic’s flavour infused oil
- Add a touch of lemon or vinaigrette for a little zest!
- Need more oomph? Simple add some mushed up garlic confit and toss it around!
Liked this recipe? Share it with a friend, or leave a comment below, or use #SINGARLIC on social to show us your creation.