Here’s a really simple and quick recipe to elevate your morning toast! All you need are 3 ingredients and a bottle of Singarlic (or read this guide on how to make your own Garlic confit!).
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Prosciutto ham
- Baby tomatoes
- Bread of your choice
- Lay your bread on a flat surface for preparation.
- Spread your Singarlic over the bread (or your own garlic confit!). Add a teaspoon of flavour infused oil, and between 1-3 cloves of garlic, depending on how intense of a garlic flavour you want.
- Easily spread the garlic confit over your bread.
- Lay a layer of prosciutto over the garlic confit base.
- Top it with sliced baby tomatoes of your choice.
- Pick up loose herbs from the bottle or drizzle some oil to your liking, to use as natural toppings.
- Toast your bread to give you that solid crunchy and crumbly base that goes perfect with garlic spreads!
- Torch your tomatoes for that slightly charred taste for a little bit of depth.
- Add sea salt to your liking, or paprika for a slight heat (or buy our spicy confit in a jar!)
Likes this recipe? Share it with a friend, or leave a comment below, or use #SINGARLIC on social to show us your creation.