This recipe is great if you are meal prepping healthier food options for yourself or your family – and are tired of the same ole’ boring flavours. This is a flavour punch and works great for quick, easy-to-prepare meals.
Prep time: 30-40 minutes
- Chicken breast (or thigh)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Bottled Singarlic (or your own garlic confit)
1. Marinate your chicken with Singarlic oil and a sprinkle of salt
2. Take 2-3 cloves of garlic and rub it all around the chicken. It should create a thin layer of garlic that coats your chicken.
3. Pick out herbs from your confit bottle, or add your own to amplify the herb essense.
4. Let it sit for at least 1 hour (you can do this overnight too – the longer you leave it, the more flavourful)
5. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees celcius.
6. Roast on baking pan or grill for 25-30 minutes, depending on thickness of your chicken.
7. Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Roast some potatoes along with your chicken – and search as a classic pairing! Also goes great with confit.
- Add a touch of green with a salad on the side.
Liked this recipe? Share it with a friend, or leave a comment below, or use #SINGARLIC on social to show us your creation.