This all-natural vegan garlic spread recipe is the best alternative to unhealthy, mass-produced and preserved garlic butter spreads widely available in the market. All you need are 3 key ingredients and a bottle of Singarlic (or make your own!) and 10 minutes of prep time to get that cafe-style toast, right from your kitchen!
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- Baby tomatoes
- Tofu cheese
- Black sesame seeds
- Sea Salt
- Bread of your choice
- Bottled Singarlic (or your own garlic confit)
- Lay your bread on a flat surface for preparation.
- Spread your Singarlic over the bread (or your own garlic confit!). Add a teaspoon of flavour infused oil, and between 1-3 cloves of garlic, depending on how intense of a garlic flavour you want.
- Easily spread the garlic confit over your bread.
- Add a layer of tofu cheese, and add black sesame seeds to your liking.
- Lay finely sliced baby tomatoes over your tofu cheese.
- Sprinkle sea salt over your toast to taste.
- Pick up loose herbs from the bottle or drizzle some oil to your liking, to use as natural toppings.
- Toast your bread to give you that solid crunchy and crumbly base that goes perfect with garlic spreads!
- Torch your tomatoes for that slightly charred taste for a little bit of depth.
- Add paprika for a slight heat (or buy our spicy confit in a jar!)
Liked this recipe? Share it with a friend, or leave a comment below, or use #SINGARLIC on social to show us your creation.